IMPORTANT: SUNSHINE BUS SERVICES SUSPENDED IMMEDIATELY
Due to the Executive Order issued mandating that senior citizens and all individuals must remain inside their home, the Sunshine Bus Company is suspending their normal services effective immediately through May 31st.
For those Sunshine Bus riders requiring essential rides to work, medical appointments, pharmacies and grocery stores, we will continue to provide trips to essential destinations only for the community.
If you require transportation in order to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities, we can register you for our door-to-door Paratransit services.
- Call either 904-209-3716 or 904-209-3710 to reach Customer Service. We will continue normal Sunshine Bus service hours Monday – Saturday.
- Inform us that you’d like to register for essential services, because you’re unable to use the Sunshine Bus. Note: Only trips deemed essential will be permissible at this time.
- Our Paratransit services are system based, so we will obtain the following information from you (if you’re not already registered in our system):
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Home address
- Contact number
- Mobility Aids
- Please inform us if you’ve purchased Pass from the Sunshine Bus already, so we can waive the on-board fare. Note: The driver will utilize the same process to verify passes as they do for normal Sunshine Bus rides.
- We will inform you about the available drop-off and pick-up times for your zip code, and confirm the trip(s) with you.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.