COASTAL HOME CARE
There are many companies out there today offering in-home care services in St Johns County. But only Coastal Home Care is part of the Council on Aging Team- a team that has been caring for the elder community in St. Augustine and St. Johns County for over 40 years. Coastal Home Care offers a variety of quality, comprehensive services to help maintain seniors’ independence in their own homes, in a retirement community or in a care facility.
Coastal Home Care has Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants to provide hands on personal care to clients, assisting with bathing, dressing, nutrition, ambulation, light housekeeping, sitters/companions and homemakers.
We want every person in St. Johns County to enjoy wellness, longevity, and quality of life choices within a strong, healthy community.
A comprehensive list is provided below.
Our professionally- managed, screened, and certified care team can provide the following services and activities:
- Assistance with Personal Care – Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene
- Homemaking Services – Light housekeeping, which includes laundry, and meal preparation
- Companionship – Provides companionship and conversation, grocery shopping, and outings
- Respite Services – Caregiver relief service. Includes personal care, homemaking and companionship
- Geriatric Case Management – Conduct a comprehensive evaluation and prepare written care plans
The caring, professional team at Coastal Home Care can provide an increased sense of self-esteem, safety, security and peace of mind for older adults and their families.
Contact Ophelia Beier, Administrator, Coastal Home Care, (904) 209-3681.
For senior home care, turn to the people you trust: The Council on Aging’s Coastal Home Care.